To apply for a place on one of our upcoming surveying diploma courses, please contact the SAVA team.
Booking forms are issued on a bespoke basis so, to ensure the application process runs smoothly, please consider the following questions before getting in touch.
- Do you know which course intake you want to apply for?
Please visit the Course Dates and Locations page to view the available dates.
- Do you know how you are going to pay your course fees?
Please visit the Course Fees and Payment Options page to view the available payment options, or give one of our course advisers a call to discuss your options.
- Are you eligible for any course fee reductions?
Please visit the Course Fees and Payment Options page for details of available discounts and to find out if you are eligible.
If you are unsure of the answer to any of these questions and would like to discuss the course before making a commitment, please contact a SAVA course adviser who will be happy to talk you through your options.
Once you have decided on your course intake and payment method, the SAVA team will then:
- Issue a bespoke booking form to be signed
- Make the necessary arrangements for your course fee payment(s) depending on your chosen payment method
- Send you a course welcome pack