Gain direct entry into RICS with the diploma
The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) is the world’s leading professional body in land, real estate, infrastructure and construction. RICS sets the standard for surveyors and other property professionals around the world, offering guidance, support and continuous professional development to its members.
In addition, RICS has developed a number of residential surveys including the HomeBuyer Report, Building Survey and RICS Condition Survey, all of which are widely recommended and sold across the UK.
From SAVA to RICS
As a SAVA graduate, you can apply for Associate membership to RICS via their direct entry residential pathway. Unlike other routes into RICS which require two years of work experience prior to entry, the SAVA diploma bypasses this requirement meaning you can apply for membership immediately after achieving the Diploma in Residential Surveying and Valuation. Once you have been accepted as an AssocRICS member, you can then begin offering RICS surveys and take advantage of the many benefits that RICS has to offer.
RICS MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Prestigious membership recognised and favoured by employers
- Opportunity to work towards chartered status (MRICS)
- Offer RICS surveys to your clients
- Attend RICS continuous professional development courses
- Invitations to professional conferences
- A chance to have your say with regards to any changes and developments to RICS rules and surveying practices
See what RICS Associate Director Residential, Graham Ellis, has to say about us: